SignumGame Community
img src="bi2/misc/nav_search.gif" width="50" height="55" border="0" alt=""/> Members List

Go Back   SignumGame Community > Technical Support

Old 05-28-2019, 07:32 PM   #1
Gadgetman!
Lovable Barfly

Default A bit OT, but,,, Looking for Nikolay?

This is probably rather Off-Topic, so if the mods decide to delete this post, please do so.

There's a package waiting at my local post office, addressed to my home, but for a completely unknown name.

The post office of course doesn't want to release the package to me...
Unless I can positively tell them WHAT is in the package.

And there's the issue.
I have no clue as to what it is.
All I know is that the sender identified himself as Nikolay Numan, and the package was postred in Kharkow, Ukraine around April 20th, possibly a day or 3 later.
The box is around 2 x 5 x 8" in size, gray cardboard with lots of transparent tape. No company logo, and the customs notice is 'Souvenirs' and a value of 10(Didn't notice the denomination)

Does anyone know who this sender is?

If I can't show really good reason why it should be turned over to me soon, it will be returned on Jun 3rd.
Gadgetman! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:53 AM   #2
Shkutinho

Hello!

Moved this thread to the technical support forum.

Well, highly likely we are not related to this man, but a strange coincidence that sender is located in Kharkiv and sending date coincides our KS deliveries campaign.
The box size is not our usual size for postal boxes, and we use transparent tape only with our logo on it. Also, we never heard this name before

Anyway, please let me know if you can get Nikolay's phone number.
Old 05-29-2019, 09:19 AM   #3
Shkutinho

We figured out what is it.
This is one of our courier's name, so this should be your Kickstarter parcel if you haven't received one already.
Please check your KS private messages or email, I sent you notifications on April 17 with a tracking number of your KS parcel. So this tracking number should correspond to a parcel you received.
Name of the receiver should be "Trygve Henriksen" - this is the one you specified in your survey. Please keep me updated on this case, I hope now you can receive your parcel. Will be following this issue!

P.S.: have no idea why we didn't use our logo on the parcel, this is the question to our workshop.
Old 05-29-2019, 09:52 PM   #4
Gadgetman!
Lovable Barfly

But I already have my Legends of Signum game and the stuff I ordered in the PM.
I even have the order from April 23(with Rosalinda the Easter bunny and two others. Man, she's going to create chaos on some game boards... Not mine, for I don't play, but... )
In fact, my KS reward arrived 26 days ago.

I keep a spreadsheet of every miniature I own, have on order, selected as a KS pledge, or just wants, and on the Signum page, there's nothing missing.
Gadgetman! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:25 AM   #5
Shkutinho

This is important information, thank you!
Today I'm going to find explanations. Now it seems it was sent accidentally.

You say that the recipient's name is unknown, do you remember who it is? Maybe it's someone's KS parcel was sent to your address for some reason.
(never mind if you don't as the parcel will be coming back to Ukraine soon).
Alright, thank you very much for this info! We will find out what happened.

And thanks for using our services!
Old 05-30-2019, 12:09 PM   #6
Shkutinho

I received the info about the name and shipping number (via forum notifications).
Thanks!

Upd.: This investigation is over!
The parcel should've been shipped to a customer, but the workshop confused shipping addresses and eventually, it reached your home instead of its destination.
Sorry for getting you involved in this issue and thank you very much for all the information you provide!
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information you need! Have a good day and until the next time!

Last edited by Shkutinho; 05-30-2019 at 12:27 PM.